Pages

Saturday, December 3, 2011

BYDLS is still out!

Since BYDLS is out for a while, I'm going to chronicle what I would put on there. Just a couple things right now. My twitter account is @katielynnsarah. Follow me and tweet me who you are and what your username was. I want us to be able to converse through this or twitter. The holidays are a hard time for many spoonies. We can get through this! Tweet me the good days and the bad. Send out a tweet asking several people how they are doing. Email me at Peanutbuttercupsrock@gmail.com. Send me your name. Maybe we can make a "database" of support and email each other.

My personal struggle right now is school. I'm on homebound to give physical therapy a chance to work. I'm doing an AP class homebound. I'm just really stressed and having trouble getting stuff from some teachers. Ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment