Pages

Saturday, January 1, 2011

New year, yay.

Well, 2011 started today and honestly, I wasn't as excited as I usually am. I am always super excited for Thanksgiving and Christmas, but it just wasn't the same. I liked the stuff I got, it just didn't excite me. I dread seeing some family because they really like trying to tell me what I need to do. There is a difference between stating an opinion, and being annoying. This is public, so I really don't want to rant here, but it still drives me insane. Another party Saturday, which I'm really dreading.

2 comments:

  1. I've been the same way. My mom was surprised i was more interested in sleep than watching the ball drop at midnight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! I did stay up and went to bed at about 12:30, but I was playing tripoley with my brother and grandma. Note to self- playing card games that require even partial mental coherence is a really bad idea after 10 PM.

    ReplyDelete