Pages

Friday, January 21, 2011

It happened

This morning, I noticed the first tell-tale sign of lupus. I think I have the butterfly rash. It's bittersweet. On one hand, I may FINALLY have the answer. On the other, I would have lupus. I guess it isn't the worst think you could get, but this is just what I have. I have moved to the point where I have no choice but to accept it. I start school again next week! I am so happy, especially since the first two hours are an easy, self-paced math class because I couldnt get my credit last semester. I got a new hairdryer too. Going to try it later. I just want to look good enough at school, especially since I have this rash now, so that I don't get as many questions. I won't get made fun of, but I still don't feel like explaining my life's story to everyone on the street. To complecate matters, I need to have the school administration approve my medication to be carried with me. If not, I will be demanding that they bring it to me, I can't make a special trip office to office to take my pills! It's not a narcotic. It's not a controlled substance (I understand why they won't let me take lyrica with me, it's a class IV controlled substance or something like that, but I'm off lyrica!) and kids take motrin with them everywhere all the time!

No comments:

Post a Comment