Pages

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Update after endocrinologist

I saw my endo last Friday, and they screened me for Cushing's by having me do a 24 hour urine test. It just so happened my brother was at a science Olympiad competition the next day, so it was just me all day. So I laid around the house, and collected my pee in a jug. Lovely. I didn't want to go because it would be a long day and I wouldn't like seeing former teammates compete, me not being able to be there because of this demon that lives inside of me. The demon that is the undiagnosed condition.

So, I'm flaring this week. Printed off countdown banners last Sunday for the tax office I help my dad at on Sundays, and all of that (an atypical amount of work. Usually it's just answer phones and do homework for 5 hours) I think did it. So I'll just chill here and watch South Park. I love that show. Kyle just punched Cartman's arm and he ran off screaming. That reminds me of when people poke my arm.

At least spring break is next week. I asked my mom if we could go down to Florida, get wasted, then arrested and her response was "you don't have enough energy". Typical response. In case the simple sentince structure is misleading you, I'm on Skelaxin.

No comments:

Post a Comment